My story with December

Posted By: Unknown - 16:38 SOCIALIZE POST

     Oh… December your silence is killing me.
     It is the last December features, and still harsh with me. I spoke in whispers and did not listen to whispering. I went to the sea complaining sorrow to find it more melancholy than me, its words come to me like high waves, and dispersed in front of me like a mysterious.
     Letters, it was not as sad today, is it my sorrow?? And I don’t know him..Or have I got to the point that I see universe grieves, the foam of the sea in front of me drawing is formed and scattered groans.
     I told it goodbye silently which is kill all the screaming inside me, even the rain said goodbye with soft strokes hit me until my phone, while I looked I found all around me complainant, then I realized that am not alone in this life, at least, there are one like me suffer like me, adores me, but my cry is differ.
     December who are you? Don’t let me alone.
     My friend the sea listen to me: while you are leaving don’t around and look to me, I fear at this moment that my heart will fall. If you rather stay or go, my soul has become restless with you, so from me being so hurt In addition to, the wound become my best friend, and we both (wound and I) became even more than friends.
     Quietly I bid you farewell, I didn’t speak nor did I hear you, and before I took you out of my heart, I put you back in it.
     Cause you are my fate and I cannot escape my fate.
     Cause you are my eyesight and I cannot lose my eyesight.
     The tears that fell from your face were like knives going into my heart, anyway, it is a page that I turned and threw my life it  is a loss that I loved her, she doesn’t deserve the love. I repent of the past and the true love, beats from this heart have gone in the rain, everything is over and it is hard for me, oh December everything is over now but I'm tired and I won't  sacrifice, and she doesn’t even show a little hope for this love.
     She used to be my lifetime and I loved her more than myself, I never thought that she'd be like this. Lifetime is wasted with her, so I can't bring  her back but I pray to God to be with her wherever she is.
     It was my story with life and my heart.
     My friend the sea thanks for listening to me.
     Oh, December.. How long will remain harsh with me?
MF.
For more tales visit viralnova.site

About VIRAL NOVA

YOUR TALES DELIVERED EVERY DAY... Get all the newest fascinating, hilarious, and thoughts-blowing tales on the Net. That is the stuff everybody's speaking about.

Recommended POST

Recommended POST

Even the biggest babies still need cuddles!

Posted by Viral Nova on Saturday, January 2, 2016

Salute to this Guy :)Please "Like" Viral Nova

Posted by Viral Nova on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

VIRALNOVA.SITE Designed by VIRALNOVA