Autism, I, and love

Posted By: Unknown - 08:41 SOCIALIZE POST
     "My name is…" It's diary of the young man suffering from Autism and you know that this disease is Geniuses disease and These days Autism is the most prevalent in the world.
     Although autism is a disorder of information However, they are characterized by the skills superior to other natural humans and These skills different among themselves Some of them excelled in drawing like Stephen Wilsteire and other excelled in languages like Daniel Tamt is; one of the 50 genius in the world enjoy such extraordinary intelligence of this habit. And we cannot forget Albert Einsteins who developed the theory of relativity; suffers from autism and problems speaking. By the way I like to write about this true story which told us about young man suffering from autism and this story show This person's talent in writing Where he was in a love story with a girl she had sympathized more than she loved him and asked him to leave her life so View to her eyes for a long time then asked her when I come back? Because my name is…
     He trays to tell her that she is everything in his life but in order to his problems speaking he finds difficult In speaking. So from this point, he starts his journey in pain and writing and I like his story and his talent Because he is a man challenged his illness with love. Now let me to read" My name is…"

     She told him to leave, he said to her, and when I come back? From here began the story.
     And he went in this world for the promise made to himself for the love of him in his heat, he went in this world visiting all the pain stations, and taking weaves words for her eyes Wishing to carry out his promise to her, and meet her again,  despite being all things in his life, She also was in all details. He spent his time writer for her, he wrote: "Your eyes are the soft touch...
     It can change the word through eyelash...
     When ashamed eyes life stops in the world...
     Your eyes are a gift from God...".
     She said distanced ourselves involuntary life and you, and collect us your love for life and me.
     I will keep this great love for me, I will keep your forever because you are my home, and I like to live in my home life long...
     My name is...
     After many years ago we had come to an agreement, did you still remember? That day we had come to an agreement that, if we have burned in fire we set, talk, decide, and choose together and if one of us got hurt he shouldn’t hide it and he shouldn’t be confused when you like that tell me you're mad, tell me you're tired, tell me you're bored just tell me anything, cause you were my life and you cannot be anything to me in a moment! So  I cannot see you anymore, and I will remind you what is my name.
      My name is…
     one lets me, I will carry your pain Because it does not mean anything to me without you even the word will be nothing without you, and then what? I am asking you just like that you let me go, and just like that, you're leaving me.
     He was looking for a place during the long journey, hoping to meet her and give her the letter as a gift and Unfortunately, when he arrived at the place she had died.
     I was with you in a few lines and What's narrative to you was a true story It showed us Disease crashing on a rock of life and Love is the biggest motivation for life.

MF
For more TALES visit viralnova.site

About VIRAL NOVA

YOUR TALES DELIVERED EVERY DAY... Get all the newest fascinating, hilarious, and thoughts-blowing tales on the Net. That is the stuff everybody's speaking about.

Recommended POST

Recommended POST

Even the biggest babies still need cuddles!

Posted by Viral Nova on Saturday, January 2, 2016

Salute to this Guy :)Please "Like" Viral Nova

Posted by Viral Nova on Saturday, December 26, 2015

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

VIRALNOVA.SITE Designed by VIRALNOVA